SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
- Replacement bolt for DUB cranks
Some riders test their limits more than others. For these riders, the GX Eagle DUB crankset allows them to go all-in, every day they ride. The best aluminum crankset we make, engineered to deliver consistent performance every ride. Featuring our X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring for complete chain control, each tooth's thickness is toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology's patented spindle design and bottom bracket provide a uniform approach to fitment, better sealing, and forward and backward compatibility. Simply put, the forged aluminum GX Eagle DUB crankset is the no-frills choice of riders who know. - Our best aluminum crankset - Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle Ecosystem - Master GX colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem—pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper
$377.00 - $485.00
The new X01 Eagle is our best, toughest, and most aggressive Trail and Enduro crankset thanks to DUB technology. The reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology, is built tough to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them. - DUB technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available - All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and low weight - All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains - The X-SYNC2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
The Shimano 105 double crankset balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness. It offers Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations, and the wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings and allows for as short as 410mm chain stays. - Hollowtech II construction - 11-speed - 110mm Shimano Asymmetric BCD
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
The Shimano Alivio FC-T4010 crankset is an excellent replacement for your 9-speed triple chainring drivetrain. - Chainguard included - For Octalink V2 bottom brackets
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$51.99 - $57.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt - 150mm Q-factor
Claris R2000 series cranks are clean and stylish; an ideal option for long touring, town cruising, and daily commuting. - Hyperglide technology ensures smooth and reliable shifting - 4-gear arm crank design - Includes crank arm fixing bolt
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 142 mm or 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 172 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 52 mm - 1x12-speed
- 2-PIECE CRANKSET for 148 mm O.L.D. frames - DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ improves chain engagement and retention - Q-factor 178 mm - Direct mount chainring - Chain Line 55 mm - 1x12-speed
- Non-series FC-MT210-2 / MT210-B2 double crankset for 2 x 9 speed drivetrains - Shimano's most affordable, outboard bearing Hollowtech II cranks - Simpler and faster shifting than triple cranks - 22-36 gearing, perfect for trail riding - Chainline: 48.8mm chainline (FC-MT210-2), for 135mm/142mm frames, or 51.8mm (FC-MT210-B2), for Boost 141mm/148mm frames - Aluminum crank arms - Highly durable riveted steel chainrings - Requires SM-BB52 bottom bracket, not included
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$134.99 - $144.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$23.99 - $26.99
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
- XT M8100 12 speed crankset - Fits Boost and non-Boost MTB - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Direct mount chainring type (TL-FC41 tool included) - Chainline : 52mm
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Single front chainring set up (chainring not included) - Gear tooth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crank can be exchanged between single and double front chainring set ups - 162mm Q-Factor
Page 1 of 1